Monday, May 21, 2012

Birdy Bird

Birdy Bird - Purk, and an attempt from memory at Isochor & Blooming Butter.

I wasn't sure where this tile was going to lead me, but I evetually ended up with this. At the 1/2 way point I wasn't even going to finish it, but I know that I should embrace when a drawing does not go as planned. So I finished it, I had a couple of attempts here - it was an attempt at Isochor, which I was doing from memory (but upon comparison, it does not look like Isochor now) Well if you didn't know I was new at this you would by how far off my memory was in making these two tangles ha ha. I was also trying to do blooming butter, which as you can see also changed. The good part is that I don't mind how they changed and I had opportunity to grow from this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment