Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh the Webs We Weave

Oh the Webs We Weave - Pais, Web, Laced, Cockles n' Mussels

This is a second portrait I did for the people’s portrait project. This is my profile filled with some of my favorite tangles. I have always had a thing for spiderwebs, I created many art pieces with spiderweb themes or dealing with spiders in general. I was just drawn toward them in college while doing projects. I also have a love of mushroom items too, from knick knacks (hopefully not too cheesey of ones tho) to art pieces to hang up. However, I tried to refrain from drawing too many mushrooms in college or incorporating them into my artwork since I didn't want my teachers to make certain assumptions about me. I really do just love how cute and quirky mushrooms are, especially asian designs & designs from the 50s & 60s with adorable little mushrooms.



No comments:

Post a Comment